When you have a perimeter drainage system installed in your home, your sump pump is your main line of defense against a basement flood. If you can’t count on your sump system to be powerful or reliable enough, then you can’t count on a dry basement. And what good is the space if it gets wet?
At Complete Basement Systems, we install only the best sump pump systems available anywhere in the Colorado area. We have an answer to clogging sump pumps, power failures, torrential rainfall, and much more!
Our most reliable sump pump system, the SafeDri Triple Sump Pump System, provides three levels of protection for your basement and your peace of mind.
For normal functioning, the SafeDri Triple has a powerful, cast-iron SafeDri™® ⅓ horsepower sump pump set at the lowest level. For heavy volumes of water or in case of primary pump failure, a second, more powerful SafeDri™® ½ hp pump set a bit higher in the liner will take over.
In case of a power outage, our SafeDri battery backup sump pump, set at the highest level, will pump 11,500 gallons or more on a fully charged battery!
Check out the features of the SafeDri Triple Sump Pump System below!
SafeDri Triple Sump Pump Specifications
- Cast-Iron SafeDri™® ⅓ hp Primary Pump — Reliable and powerful, this sump pump system can discharge 2,220 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head from your basement.
- A Powerful Cast-Iron SafeDri™® ½ hp Secondary Pump — If the primary sump pump fails or is overwhelmed by extremely heavy waters, the secondary pump will turn on, discharging up to 3,900 additional gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head!
- Long-Lasting SafeDri Battery Backup System — In the case of a tripped circuit, power outage, or sump failure, your SafeDri Triple also includes a SafeDri Battery Backup System. This heavy-duty battery backup can pump more than 11,500 gallons of water on a full charge. A second battery can be hooked up to a single system for an even longer running time.
At Complete Basement Systems, we offer three different sump pump systems: the SafeDri Triple, SafeDri ProX, and SafeDri Pro.
Our sump pump systems include the following features:
- Alarm: Sounds off to let you know if water has risen past the point where the pumps should have turned on.
- Sump Liner: Large enough to keep your sump pump working properly without turning on and off repeatedly, but not so large that your liner goes too deep, making your sump pump wear out prematurely as it pumps out unnecessary water.
- Airtight Sump Lid: An airtight lid keeps odors and humidity out while protecting your sump from debris from the basement floor. Rubber grommets around all pipes and wires help maintain the airtight lid and also help to keep all PVC pipes steady and quiet.
- Stands: These sump pump stands are installed to raise the pumps off of the bottom of the liner. Any silt or sediment that settles on the bottom of your sump pit will be kept away from your pump. These stands also allow for height adjustment of the pump if necessary.
Call today to find the perfect Sump Pump solution for your home!