Patented Sump Pump Systems Installed by Certified Waterproofing Contractors
When you have a perimeter drainage system installed in your home, your sump pump is your main line of defense against a basement flood. If you can’t count on your sump system to be powerful or reliable enough, then you can’t count on a dry basement. And what good is the space if it gets wet?
At Complete Basement Systems, we install only the best sump pump systems available anywhere in the Colorado area. We have an answer to clogging sump pumps, power failures, torrential rainfall, and much more!
We service Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora as well as Fort Collins, Littleton, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Boulder, Greeley, Broomfield, Loveland, Longmont, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Parker, Cheyenne and nearby. We can help you dry your basement! For a free sump pump system quote, call or e-mail us today!
Our Sump Pump Systems
Our sump pump systems include the following features:
- Alarm: Sounds off to let you know if water has risen past the point where the pumps should have turned on.
- Sump Liner: Large enough to keep your sump pump working properly without turning on and off repeatedly, but not so large that your liner goes too deep, making your sump pump wear out prematurely as it pumps out unnecessary water.
- Airtight Sump Lid: An airtight lid keeps odors and humidity out while protecting your sump from debris from the basement floor. Rubber grommets around all pipes and wires help maintain the airtight lid and also help to keep all PVC pipes steady and quiet.
- Sump Pump Stands: These sump pump stands are installed to raise the pumps off of the bottom of the liner. Any silt or sediment that settles on the bottom of your sump pit will be kept away from your pump. These stands also allow for height adjustment of the pump if necessary.
We also offer our FreezeGuard™ anti-freeze device as an additional feature you can add on to your sump pump system:
- FreezeGuard™ Discharge Line Protection: Many sump pump discharge lines are susceptible to freezing during the cold winter months. Our FreezeGuard™ discharge line protection prevents this from happening, with no need for the homeowner to do anything! This specifically designed grated adapter is located outside where the discharge line exits the house. If the pipe underground freezes in the winter, water can still be pumped out without the worry of backups into your basement!
At Complete Basement Systems, we offer three different sump pump systems: the SafeDri™ Triple, SafeDri™ ProX, and SafeDri™ Pro.
SafeDri™ Triple Complete Sump Pump System
Our most reliable sump pump system, the SafeDri™ Triple Sump Pump System, provides three levels of protection for your basement and your peace of mind.
For normal functioning, the SafeDri™ Triple has a powerful, cast-iron SafeDri™ horsepower sump pump set at the lowest level. For heavy volumes of water or in case of primary pump failure, a second, more powerful SafeDri™ ½ hp pump set a bit higher in the liner will take over.
In case of a power outage, our SafeDri™ battery backup sump pump, set at the highest level, will pump 11,500 gallons or more on a fully charged battery!
SafeDri™ Triple Specifications
- Cast-Iron SafeDri™® hp Primary Pump — Reliable and powerful, this sump pump system can discharge 2,220 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head from your basement.
- A Powerful Cast-Iron SafeDri™ ½ hp Secondary Pump — If the primary sump pump fails or is overwhelmed by extremely heavy waters, the secondary pump will turn on, discharging up to 3,900 additional gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head!
- Long-Lasting SafeDri™ Battery Backup System — In the case of a tripped circuit, power outage, or sump failure, your SafeDri™ Triple also includes an SafeDri™ Battery Backup System. This heavy-duty battery backup can pump more than 11,500 gallons of water on a full charge. A second battery can be hooked up to a single system for an even longer running time.
SafeDri™ ProX Premier Sump Pump System
For an effective and more economical solution, our SafeDri™ ProX Premier Pump System can help keep the basement dry.
The SafeDri™ ProX includes a powerful SafeDri™ horsepower cast-iron sump pump, capable of pumping 2,200 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head out of your basement.
The SafeDri™ ProX can be installed with an optional SafeDri™ Battery Backup Sump Pump, which can pump out 11,500 gallons or more on a single charge!
A SafeDri™ battery-powered pump to the SafeDri™ ProX system is added so the drainage system can operate when the power goes out. The battery backup system will recharge automatically.
SafeDri™ ProX Specifications
- Cast-Iron SafeDri™ Primary Pump — The SafeDri™ ProX installs with either a SafeDri™ hp sump pump, or optionally, a more powerful SafeDri™ ½ hp sump pump. The third horsepower is able to pump out 2,220 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head, while the half horsepower pumps out 3,900 gallons per hour at an 8-foot head.
- Optional Battery Backup Sump Pump — For protection from sump pump power outages or pump failures, we highly recommend that you install an SafeDri™ Battery Backup Sump Pump. An additional battery can be installed on a single SafeDri™ allowing for double the pumping time.
SafeDri™ Pro Crawl Space Sump Pump System
The SafeDri™ Pro system is designed specifically for keeping crawl spaces dry and clean. If you’re looking for a crawl space sump pump solution, the SafeDri™ Pro Crawl Space Sump Pump System is the ideal option. The SafeDri™ Pro is specifically designed for crawl spaces and can provide all the protection you need from leaks and floods.
The SafeDri™ Pro comes equipped with a cast-iron SafeDri™ primary pump with the option of adding a SafeDri™ Battery Backup Sump Pump. This sump pump is designed to fit with the CrawlSeal® liner and has a sump alarm to ensure you always are aware of any water in your crawl space.
SafeDri™ Pro Specifications
- Cast-Iron SafeDri™ Primary Pump — The SafeDri™ Pro system comes with a reliable SafeDri™ 1/3 horsepower sump pump capable of pumping 2,500 gallons per hour at a 5-foot head.
- Optional Battery Backup Sump Pump — In case of power failure or severe floods, the addition of an SafeDri™ Battery Backup Sump Pump provides further protection. This powerful pump can remove up to 11,500 gallons of water on a full charge, while a secondary battery can be installed on a single SafeDri™ to double the pumping time.
Your best bet when it comes to basement sump pump systems is Complete Basement Systems. You can schedule a free inspection today to have a Complete Basement Systems expert come in and let you know what will work best in your basement. From start to finish, Complete Basement Systems can help you fix the problem.