Fast, cost-effective concrete repair and soil stabilization
Complete Basement Systems offers a proven solution to stabilize and level uneven concrete slabs, such as sidewalks, driveways, roadways and warehouse floors. With multiple formulas available, PolyRenewal™ can fit the needs of your commercial, industrial or municipal job, large or small.
Our PolyRenewal™ System is designed to work under the most extreme conditions. PolyRenewal™ uses a two-part urethane polymer that expands into high-density foam to fill voids, lift and stabilize concrete and solve a wide range of geotechnical and structural applications.
Complete Basement Systems is your professional PolyRenewal™ contractor in Greater Denver, specializing in concrete leveling and repair. Click below to request a consultation to discuss the scope of your project.
PolyRenewal™ works for a wide range of applications:
- Leveling uneven sidewalks and driveways
- Repairing industrial building and warehouse floors
- Leveling uneven roads and bridge approaches
- Airport runway and railroad repairs
- Void filling and erosion control
- Pre-construction soil stabilization
We can select the right PolyRenewal formula for your specific application, whether it’s concrete leveling, void filling, soil stabilization or joint stabilization. The PolyRenewal process and steps for installing PolyRenewal are the same for both commercial and residential applications.
Advantages of PolyRenewal™ for commercial use
PolyRenewal is a state-of-the-art alternative to mudjacking, re-leveling grout or concrete replacement. The polyurethane foam system offers numerous features and benefits:
- Lightweight – Our polyurethane foam weighs approximately 4-6 pounds per cubic foot when installed, in comparison to traditional mortar-based material which weighs 120 pounds per cubic foot.
- High capacity – Lifting action is a result of the expansion of the polymer, allowing for lifting of a much higher load than traditional mudjacking, which relies on hydraulic pressure being contained under a slab.
- Accurate lift – Calculated reaction time of the expanding polyurethane foam allows for targeted, precise lifting of the slab.
- Waterproof – Polyurethane formula is fully waterproof, so it won’t wash out, won’t be impacted by freeze/thaw cycles and can be used to under-seal slabs and stop a variety of infrastructure leaks.
- Non-invasive – PolyRenewal equipment can be used in extremely limited access areas and won’t disturb lawn or landscape.
- Quick cure time – Within just 15 minutes after injection, the concrete slab is ready for heavy loading; compared to conventional mudjacking which takes several days to cure.
- Environmentally-friendly – With PolyRenewal there’s no need to demolish the concrete and transport the waste to a landfill.
Frequently Asked Questions About Commercial PolyRenewal™ Concrete Leveling
Commercial and residential concrete leveling are different in a few dramatic ways. First of all, it’s important to note that residential areas typically don’t sustain as much traffic as commercial areas. Additionally, while a residential area may be able to divert traffic from an area for a long period of time, a commercial area typically needs to finish the leveling more quickly.
Traditional concrete leveling tactics, sometimes called “mudjacking,” are much less effective than polyurethane foam injections. These traditional tactics typically take multiple days to cure, may not fill the underside of the concrete entirely, and are extremely heavy. On the other hand, PolyRenewal™ is lightweight, accurate, and quick to cure.
Quite simply, you can use PolyRenewal™ whenever you have concrete lifting needs. That includes everything from interior slab leveling to sidewalk repair or concrete driveway repair. If you want to know whether PolyRenewal™ could be an effective application, it’s important to talk to a concrete leveling specialist to understand the problem more effectively.
Using PolyRenewal™ can be a complicated process; although it’s minimally invasive and very accurate, you need a specialist who know how to make all the calculations regarding the usage of PolyRenewal™ underneath the concrete. You can request a free quote from Complete Basement Systems to learn more about your commercial and residential PolyRenewal™ options.
Get an estimate on commercial PolyRenewal installation
Complete Basement Systems offers commercial concrete leveling and PolyRenewal installation in Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora and all of Greater Denver. Contact us today to schedule an on-site consultation and learn how PolyRenewal can solve your concrete settlement problems and a wide range of other structural issues. Get an estimate for your commercial project today.